Valuable services at MOR
People who deal with vintage cars know that the work is never ending. In order to maintain a valuable car you need plenty of know-how, a perfectionist nature and a passion for cars. We are happy to support you, and not only when you need new tyres on your car. If you have more questions then please contact us - our professional team is glad to be of help.
The writing on a tyre: How do I identify my tyre type?
There is a whole lot of information on the tyre flanks. You are informed about size, load, maximum air pressure and the age of the tyre.
The measurements may look like the following: 205/70R15 90 W. When broken down this means:
- Tread width 205 mm.
- Profile 70% (and not 70 mm, as is often assumed) in relationship to the tread.
- Wheel rim diameter 15 inches.
- The "R" stands for radial construction.
- The "90" refers to the load and can be deciphered using a table in Kilograms (in this case 90 = 600 kg).
- "W" stands for the speed limit (in this case "W" = 270 km/h).
For diagonal tyres all measurements are in inches, for example 5.60-15 P.Here even the tyre width is given only in inches. A low profile did not yet exist.
Maintenance and assembly
We have provided on this page are a few tips for the care and installation for you to download so that you enjoy using our products we have.
Download our tips